The Silicon Valley VMUG Team organized a fantastic UserCon with a packed agenda which started 8:45am and ended at 6:30pm.
Sessions were provided by several vendors, including PernixData, Nimble Storage, EMC and so on.
All session were categorized in the following areas:
- Data Center Management
- Demo Sessions & VMware HOL
- Desktop Virtualization
- General Sessions
- Hybrid Cloud & Emerging Technologies
- Storage & Availability
- vSphere & Virtualization
As you can see on the list of areas, most aspects of today’s virtualization was covered with at least one session.
Personally, the following were my highlights of the UserCon:
- vCenter Server 6.0: Deep Dive – by Nick Marshall
- Performance Practices for vSphere 6 – by Nick Marshall
- VMware Virtual SAN – by Bo Bolander
Oh and before I forgot, there was obviously lots of swag from all vendors.
All available slides of the 2015 Silicon Valley VMUG UserCon are attached to this article.