When you work with APIs, you rely on the vendors API documentation.
However, API documentation is often not up to date or might be missing the latest API changes.
In this blog, I will describe how to intercept API calls from an iOS app.
What you need to get started:
- Charles Proxy
- iOS app
- Wifi with internet access
Let’s get started:
- Install and start Charles Proxy
- Configure proxy settings in Charles Proxy
- Configure the proxy on your iPhone (Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Wi-Fi name -> Set HTTP PROXY to Manual
- Start recording in Charles Proxy